• Subscribe
  • How do you validate your business idea?

Romain Col
    5 replies
    Hi everyone, I would like to know how do you validate your business ideal ? How do you reach your targeted audience to get feedback/insight? How long does it take to reach idea validation?

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    I'm trying to create an MVP. And to reach my audience I'm active on PH and develop my Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
    Wyatt Feaster
    I have found talking with target customers about your ideas. Also listen to what people in that space are already talking about and see if your idea helps to solve some of those problems you already here people talk about.
    Judith Amarachi šŸ’™
    Here are my go-to methods: āž™ Run surveys to be sure the idea is a problem people are interested in solving immediately or later. āž™ Conduct audience research. āž™ Run a competitive analysis to see if there are people solving the problem, how they are solving it, and how much they are making from it. I hope they help.
    Tyler Scott
    I've been trying to leverage my social media networks for a B2C utility mobile app but everytime I ask for feedback it's like a tumbleweed blowing in the desert. So my advice is to do the opposite of whatever I'm doing! šŸ˜‚
    Brian Hurst
    It's all about finding the people you want to serve and talking to them. You have to jump into the spaces where they reside and communicate with them. Talk with them about their pain points and work with them to figure out what would solve those pain points. We validated the idea for mDash (our AI-powered project management tool built specifically for web development) not only by chatting with the devs at my own agency about their frustrations with their jobs and the industry as a whole, but by talking with our clients about their frustrations and pain points related to the process as well. Now, we've been expanding beyond the boundaries of my own development agency, and are launching mDash to open beta (tomorrow actually!) so that we can get feedback and validate mDash with a new audience. Hope that helped some, and best of luck!