• Subscribe
  • How do you usually spend your three-day weekends?

Ernest Wolfe
    42 replies

Replies

Lorenz Sell
    lol. As a founder I don’t really have three days weekends. National holidays aren’t really holidays for me. I do try to take one day off though on Saturdays.
    Vaibhav
    Three day weekends? Whole week is a weekend for me if i decide to do so :D
    Abdellah Sabiri
    Wait do you guys have 3 days weekend ?
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    Time with family is replenishing and makes a good balance to the endless work that needs to be done :)
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Travel :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    so we have 2 days weekend, i spend my weekend working on side projects not every weekend i also explore different places and love to travel.
    Bon
    marketing & coding 🤣
    Marina Đurić
    Do you have a 3 day weekend? Which state are you from?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I am mixing it – work, work on my own projects or coming up with new ideas to be executed, learning new things, outside.
    Prince Antonio
    @busmark_w_nika Wow you are very productive, so how do you manage your time for your work and relaxation?
    Stephen Maden
    I recharge with sleep
    Sirina D
    Simply relax at home, tending to my plants and enjoying quiet moments.
    Hoa Nguyen
    Spent time for my family and discover new idea for my side projects
    Sen William
    I enjoy relaxing at home, catching up on shows or reading a good book. It’s nice to just chill and take it easy.
    Prince Antonio
    Relaxing at home is a good choice
    Udaya Sri
    I'll take one day to rest, and the other two days will mostly be for hobbies.
    Bilal Asif
    For me its actually a mix of all. Some days are just chilling and hanging out with friends and family and some are either caught up in work. :)
    Adriadna Mascioli
    I use the long weekend to dive into new hobbies or projects. It’s a great chance to try something I wouldn’t normally have time for.
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    If I have additional day off that can be combined with my weekend, I prefer to travel somewhere or spend this time with friends and family.
    Greffin Dony
    Visiting family and friends, especially when there's extra time to relax and connect, makes the weekend special.