How do you usually find an idea?

Maria
6 replies
Starting with myself: I often come up with ideas while working on a product, and then those ideas spark new ones for other products. It's an endless cycle! And what about you?

Replies

Uthupios
Walking, or looking for inspiration from other similar places.
Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
Your process sounds familiar. I also tend to read fairly widely, which keeps me in new ideas about constantly.
I like to see what problems I or other people have and think how I can solve them, then turn that into a product
JD Worcester
If my community / friends and I have ran into the same problem more than 3 times.
Yami Sun
Launching soon!
Exploring the world is my top option, whether it's through travel, engaging with people, or sampling new restaurants. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. Let's collaborate! I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.👇 producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
Nolan Wang
Wake up in the morning before most of the city wakes up, walk to the coffee shop, order a latte, large, in a ceramic cup, sit down with a notebook and pen, and start writing and brainstorm :)))