How do you usually do product validation?

Gianmarco Cavallo
10 replies
How do you usually do product/idea validation, do you use surveys, any particular website/service?

Replies

Marlene Koh
Talk to people who would PAY if that product would exist.
John Koo
Most of the time, I listen to forums and communities. People talking about something over and over may mean something needs to be done. You can also open multiple discussions to test your idea or gather enough data to validate it.
Upen V
Creating landing pages, building waitlists, talking to users and then working on MVP once I have 50 people on the waitlist. Done the same for my products https://Flezr.com, Siteoly, MicroSaaSHQ etc.
Vlad Zivkovic
Build the product landing page and launch waiting list.
Rohan Pradhan
I prefer A/B testing to get a good sense of things and get in conversations with my audience. The first option tells me what they like and don't and the second option tells me the why behind it.
Kirill Sokol
I think that customer(incl potential) Interviews are most important: Talking to potential customers directly through interviews can help gather qualitative data about their needs, expectations, and challenges. It can provide deeper insights than surveys and allow for follow-up questions and clarifications. There are different ways to recruit interviewees, such as social media, online communities, or personal networks.
User test/ discussions and expert advice for an exprianced source (almost like mentor) who have years of experiance under their belt
Boris N
To quickly validate your product/idea you may use tools like Checkmyidea-IA or Venturusai