How do you use social media to promote your business?

Robert P
5 replies

Replies

Alex Robinson
At vidon.ai we've been building relationships with our followers more than broadcasting content to them. We've seen huge benefits from being active on social media, even though we don't have a large following. Customers, partners, and advocates are just a conversation away!
Rich Watson
We auto post messages from our Discord channel to Twitter & stocktwits. It takes a screenshot of the message and uploads it, or if a image was used in the message it uploads that. Selects 3 random hashtags from a preset list. Has definitely helped increase engagement.
Gurpinder Singh
Create content around your business: offers, product showcase, some education, entertainment. See what's working, run ads based on that.
Launching soon!
We use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote our business. To make social media promotion more effective, we regularly audit our social media accounts, create content, prepare social media calendars, build relationships, and run advertisements.
Ingrid
Creating content and useful/real and always giving back to the community. I believe creates a real (organic) connection with your followers. And by the way, can I have your support? We are close to reaching our first 100 FOLLOWERS here on LinkedIn and I would like to ask you for your support! shorturl.at/CGIV1 We have weekly HR content about what is up on Humans Resources, tips, and fun pools. Join us! It will take less than a minute :) I promise!