• Subscribe
  • How do you use Reddit to market your products?

Frankie Amoah
    6 replies
    It can be tricky marketing on Reddit because you ran the risk of being banned in a subreddit or your post being removed. With this what are some the things you do to market subtly on Reddit

Replies

Its Wick
    Reddit can be an excellent platform to engage with targeted communities and market your products, especially in niche areas. For instance, if you're promoting apps or games, participating in relevant subreddits can help drive traffic to your website. A site like https://goapks.com/ is a great example. It offers a wide range of APK apps and games, and by sharing useful content and answering questions on Reddit, you can build trust and encourage users to visit your platform for downloads.
    Love Ricci
    I go to Reddit... ...get banned That's it! 😻 Cheers!
    hannah
    I think you need to be careful with Reddit. Some communities don’t take kindly to direct marketing and self promotion unless it’s truly organic. Try to find niche communities that would be interested in your product and comment on discussions with your solution/suggestion/advice and add a disclaimer that you’re affiliated with the product. I think Redditors appreciate transparency and authenticity.
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    We use reddit to get inspirations for UGC to be posted on YT/TT/IG. works very well.