How do you use data to make decisions?

Doplac CRM
32 replies

Replies

Tanya Sharath
I look at key performance indicators regularly to see what’s working and what isn’t. It helps me prioritize my next steps effectively.
Doplac CRM
@tanya_sharath Great! Btw, are you real profile? I found your photo in a website, as stock image they're using.
Steven Granata
I gather data from surveys and user behavior analytics to understand what my customers need. This way my decisions are always customer-centric.
Siri Nana
Using A/B testing is crucial for me. It allows me to see which changes positively impact performance before rolling them out broadly.
Willow Vaughn
I use data to make decisions by first gathering relevant metrics like user engagement, conversion rates, and customer feedback.
Latham Ryan
Historical data analysis is key for me. Understanding past performance trends helps predict future outcomes.
Laiba Asghar
I prioritize data from social media engagement to understand public perception and adjust my strategies accordingly.
Wiktoria Slowikowska
I use the Hyperaktiv tool to identify who is most engaged in each lifecycle stage. It also provides recommendations on how to target these users with personalised messaging.
Jofra G
Customer segmentation data helps me tailor my marketing efforts to specific groups, making them more effective.
Debra Salt
I use data to make decisions by first gathering relevant metrics like user engagement, conversion rates, and customer feedback.
Hannan Moowattin
I use data-driven decision-making to optimize resource allocation, ensuring I’m investing in the most impactful areas.
Kelly B. Menchaca
"Customer journey mapping data helps me understand the full experience and identify pain points. "
Jenifer Mogh
I gather sales data to identify best-selling products and understand market demand better.
mini addison
I use customer lifetime value data to focus on retaining high-value customers and improving overall profitability.
Rafael Krueger
I collect data from customer support interactions to identify common issues and areas for product improvement.
Claudia Dennis
Competitive analysis data is crucial for me. It helps me understand market positioning and strategy.
Charlos Brat
I use conversion rate optimization data to tweak my website and marketing funnels for better performance.
Ayaz Akram
I use survey data to gauge customer satisfaction and identify areas needing improvement.
Debra Hetrick
Web analytics data helps me understand user behavior and improve site usability.
Hana Salazars
I track product usage data to see which features are most popular and focus development efforts accordingly.
Jackson Oscar
I rely on market research data to inform product development and marketing strategies.