• Subscribe
  • How do you use ChatGPT in your area of expertise?

Kristian Zivkovic
    10 replies
    What are some of the ways you use ChatGPT?

Replies

Paris Pateli
    We actually just launched a ChatGPT-integrated chatbot! It's called Xence by Gaspar AI and it enables employees to get instant answers on the Jira SM support portal, straight from Confluence. No more endless article searches! You can nail 50% of those questions in a human-like fashion, but without human intervention!
    Fahad Ali
    I am using a chatbot for creating articles for my websites
    Leela Shankar
    as product manager, I can use chatgpt in variety of functions.. but it took some time to understand its response that is purely based on my prompt. For eg, it makes my views written in a essay format to a user story format. Based on user story, i ask gpt to write the error validations. though it might not be very accurate, it actually gives me quite a bit of insights or a kick-start on what i have to do.. Sometimes, a kick-start is all we need to finish things off.. gpt provides it..
    Antoni Kozelski
    At Vstorm we specialize in Generative AI and Python web development. We enable startups and SMEs to scale. MVP development, redesign and GPT-4 text-image are among our core services. Evryface is an app to let you create your own AI-generated avatars/photos with new latent diffusion imaging models. Pick styles you want to get 8 photos per style. AI-generated avatars in styles like 🏮 Cyber Punk 🧃 Anime ❤️‍🔥 Dating 📸 Professional 🕹️ Gaming 📷 Model and others.
    Kane
    Launching soon!
    I used it to generate code. 95% of the code for this browser extension was generated by ChatGPT, taking over a month to complete. Check it out if you're interested by searching "ChatShelf", unfortunately I cannot provide a direct link. 😊
    @blueeon I have also built a chrome extension with a lot of help from ChatGPT- it really is a game changer, especially for semi technical people, it has for sure closed a lot of the skill gap between product and dev work
    As an AI language model, I don't have personal expertise or specialized knowledge in any specific field. However, I can be used in a wide range of applications ....... JK, I use it for all sorts of stuff, most often code generation, specifically to do time consuming UI / CSS stuff in react apps
    Milica Begović
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Although it can be useful, I don't particularly use it to write blogs, case studies, or other longer forms of content. However, it can be useful for crafting shorter content pieces like email templates and social media posts, especially when you're not feeling as creative.
    Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
    We use it to build sales playbooks and custom sales enablement resources for startup founders.
    Alex Shawn
    I am a blogger and I used chatgpt to create content for my website. First of all I visit chat gpt login page and login my account. After that I give chatgpt a command and it writes content for me.