• Subscribe
  • How do you use AI to save time in your business? ⏰

Casper Brix
    20 replies
    Curious about what tools you use to optimize your time. Both, what works and what you might have tried that didn't work

Replies

Sue Buist
    I love my AI tools. I do social media marketing. I don't use Ai for content creation though. I find it is still lacking in that area, even though everyone is raving about how great it is. I use AI to brainstorm. I use Gemini for things I need that are current or demographic specific. I use Pi for captions as I find the tone friendlier and suites my audience better. For content planning I flip between Gemini, Claude 3.5 and Haiku and if I am doing a lot of content planning at once. I will add ChatGPT in there. I find each LLM gets repetitive, so I bounce between them to get different perspectives. I can do a content plan for two platforms, 90 posts in a day and I half. It used to take me hours to get 30 posts on one platform. I agree it is better to sit with creative things to get the best work. My brain just gets focussed on one thing and using AI to spark a new idea I think is it's greatest use.
    Casper Brix
    @sue_buist interesting! What’s your favourite tool?
    André J
    I think quality comes when you're really with it. And being really with something takes time. If you optimise time, then you're not really with it, and as such it becomes mehh.
    Casper Brix
    @sentry_co interesting! Can you elaborate?
    André J
    @casper_brix I think it was Alan Watts once said: "to be good at something, you got to be really with it" ... Not all things require artisanship tho. So pick your battles I guess. But to create something eclectic, spending some time with it can save you tonnes of time. Immersing your mind into something first. then executing timely. Personally I think of it as filling up my short term mental models for what I'm solving. if its code or design or a text. I have to immerse my self first. then magic happens.
    xavi
    Started with ChatGPT, but then soon realized, needed a custom agent for each project and need to have everything organized in one place. We created a home grown tool for it, and that helps a lot now. BTW- will be actually releasing it next week.
    Keyana Sapp
    I use AI to help automate routine tasks, like organizing emails and scheduling, which frees up my time for bigger projects. AI also helps me draft quick responses and keep track of ongoing tasks without getting bogged down. Tried a few AI project management tools, but found they weren’t as intuitive as I’d hoped. What AI tools do you find most useful?
    Casper Brix
    @keyanasapp nice! How do you use ai for your emails?
    Tariq Waseem
    AI automates your routine tasks that saves a lot of time.
    Brian Vuong
    What’s been your biggest challenge in saving time with AI tools? For me, finding a tool that could integrate multiple functions seamlessly was tough. Recently I tried a tool called Gravis AI. It’s designed to manage everything from resource planning to customer insights in one place just like a bms tbh.
    Dharmi Gohil
    I use AI for lot of my routine tasks such as generating marketing ideas, proofreading, drafting captions etc.
    Kavya Tripathi
    By automatimg Repetitive tasks!
    Hibba Shahid
    AI can assist in generating content, such as social media posts, blog articles, or product descriptions, saving time on writing and editing. Tools like ConnectGenie AI can help draft LinkedIn posts, ensuring they are optimized for engagement.
    Ha My Tran
    ChatGPT is a start. However, if you want to build highly specialized AI for your team, you should learn to build AI agents and multi-agent workflows. They're increasingly becoming popular in AI market right now. You can try https://mindpal.space/ to explore more about it.
    kinson chow
    Man, AI is a total game-changer! I've been using it to streamline everything from writing emails to generating marketing content. It's like having a super-smart assistant who works 24/7. For example, I was totally stumped on how to design a new website for my business until I found GPTEngineer. I asked an AI tool, and boom! It spit out a whole bunch of design ideas and even helped me build the basic structure in no time. Seriously, it saved me weeks of headache. I'm still exploring all the ways I can use AI to save time and boost my productivity. It's like having a secret weapon in my business arsenal!
    Amanda Nicole Harris
    I use AI to automate repetitive tasks like data entry, email sorting, and report generation. It saves me hours each week that I can spend on higher-value work that requires human creativity and judgment. Tools like Zapier make it easy to set up AI-powered workflows without coding. The key is knowing what to automate vs what needs a human touch.
    Viktor Surkov
    for research