• Subscribe
  • How Do You Use a Calendar to Stay Organized and Productive?

Ayşegül Çorok
    5 replies
    A calendar can be a powerful tool for keeping track of appointments, deadlines, and other important events. What purpose do you use your calendar for?

Replies

André J
    Throw it in the bin. 😬
    Alex Shawn
    Using a calendar is a great way to stay organized and productive. Here are some tips on how to use a calendar effectively: (I used the same method to work on my project https://bluepointalert.com/) Use a digital or physical calendar: Choose the type of calendar that works best for you. A digital calendar can be accessed from anywhere and can sync across multiple devices, while a physical calendar can be easier to use for those who prefer to write things down. Schedule your tasks and appointments: Block out time on your calendar for specific tasks and appointments, such as work meetings, exercise routines, or household chores. This helps you stay on track and ensures that you have enough time to complete everything on your to-do list. Set reminders: Use reminders to alert you when a task or appointment is coming up. This helps you stay on top of your schedule and ensures that you don't forget anything important. Prioritize your tasks: Assign different levels of importance to each task on your calendar. This helps you focus on the most urgent tasks first and ensures that you're using your time effectively.
    Harley coates
    I schedule tasks, appointments, and deadlines in my calendar. Set reminders and notifications to receive alerts for upcoming events. I use a calendar system that suits my preferences to effectively manage my time and increase productivity. Plan ahead by scheduling tasks and events in advance, and block dedicated time for focused work. Regularly update my calendar to keep it accurate and reliable.
    Niroshan Ranapathi
    I use my calendar to schedule my daily nap time and make it look like a legitimate meeting. Nobody questions it! 😂 #ProductivityHack #SneakySnooze
    Grace Hur
    I use my calendar retrospectively, so I create events to indicate on which task I spent the past hour. I initially started this when I was a contractor, billing hourly, but even now in a FT position, I like looking back on how my time was spent. (Mainly because I tend to gaslight myself into thinking I did nothing at all, when really, I did a lot).