How do you unwind on a Sunday?

Namrata Arya
16 replies
Hey everyone! How do you plan on unwinding this Sunday? Answer using emojis only! Here’s mine: πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ“Ί πŸ“šπŸ‘“ πŸ›Œ

Replies

Shajedul Karim
hey sister Namrata, here's my sunday unwind, painted in emojis: 🐌: embracing the slow life, unhurried mornings. β˜•: a leisurely cup of coffee, savouring each sip. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸŒ³: walk in nature, embracing the outdoors. πŸ“š: diving into the depths of soul-stirring books. 🎧: swaying to the rhythm of soulful music. πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ: practicing mindfulness, grounding myself. πŸ’¬πŸ’•: engaging in enriching conversations with loved ones. πŸ“πŸ’­: sketching the blueprints of the week ahead, dream weaving. 😴: recharging with a good night's sleep. what's your sunday unwind, other than meditation, written in emojis?
Namrata Arya
@shajedulkarim_ that sounds amazingly wholesome! The other emojis aren’t showing in my post for some reason. Mine is meditation, reading, tv of course and long walks
Mei
Take time out for self-care. Reading and journaling. Doing at least one thing to stay fit.
Namrata Arya
@thisismeihere that sounds perfect! I’ve been thinking of starting journaling myself. I’ll take this as a sign to finally start doing it πŸ˜„πŸ€—
Hey) πŸŒπŸΌπŸŒ³πŸ“±πŸ’»πŸ›’
Fekri
Launching soon!
πŸ‹πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
πŸƒ, πŸ“Ί, πŸ’», 🎦, πŸ•, πŸ›Œ More or less. πŸ˜‚
Yannell Selman
High Quality Time-Off!
Sakshi Gahlawat
πŸŒžπŸ“šπŸ΅πŸ›πŸŽ΅πŸΏπŸ“ΊπŸ›Œ