• Subscribe
  • How do you translate / localize your content?

Rohan Chaubey
    17 replies
    I was working with a social media platform that localized content. It gave me the idea that every product can localize itself to capture larger markets. The first step could be to simply get the content translated. What text, audio, video and image translation or localization tools have you used? I found these: Image: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/translate-photo (hunted today) Video: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/translatevideo Share your recommendations. :)

Replies

Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Support shown, congrats!
    Andrew Ezra
    It looks interesting. Congrats!
    Alex AI
    Great idea! This is something that would really be needed! Would it also be able to provide ideas on how to improve the photos?
    lily gordy
    Congrats Translate photo team! Supported your launch!
    Brian Perez
    According to me! Translating or localizing content involves adapting it to different languages or cultures so that it resonates well with diverse audiences. This process ensures that the message is clear, relevant, and culturally sensitive, making it accessible and meaningful to everyone who engages with it.
    FY
    You might want to check out this product launched recently: https://www.producthunt.com/post... It offers video translation and can clone the original voice, even in multi-speaker scenarios, to regenerate the audio in other languages while preserving the same emotions.
    Rashad Mitchell
    for text, using GPT for image or video, I hire a designer to do these job :)
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Suported, will keep an eye o Translate.Photo, congrats on the launch!
    WennectCM
    Not a direct recommendation, but here you go: a different language often means a different culture and a different approach - what works for the US Market might perform average in the UK, and utterly fail in Japan. That's why we have localisations instead of just translations.
    Gurkaran Singh
    When it comes to translating content, it's like teaching a universal language class for your product! From using image translation tools to video localization software, the possibilities are as diverse as deciding what to watch on Netflix. So, ready to make your product multilingual like a linguistic maestro?
    Anthony
    Thanks for your recommendation! It will be very helpful to me.
    Nice and useful for me
    Mikaela Tanoto
    Thanks for the recommendations, i'm also working with social media localization and really need some recommendations tols for translation an image
    Prem Saini
    I like the idea of this tool :)
    Aztec Elric
    I use professional translation services and language localization tools to ensure accuracy and cultural relevance 🌍
    Celeste
    I normally rely on Google translate:)
    Atlas Reid
    Congrats Rohan and Team! Great work.