• Subscribe
  • How do you think remote work will evolve in the next 5 years?

A Aaron
    16 replies

Replies

Zane Ryan
    It should be a trend
    Nathan Covey
    I think companies will be more effective at leveraging it. It requires a whole different mindset and system than on-site. So the more time they have to develop better systems and learnings the better it will get.
    A Aaron
    I'm taking note of mindset and better system for deliverability
    Kavya Tripathi
    Employee will have more choices and freedom.
    Derek Duban
    I don't like remote work at all. I hope it ends. That said, I would like to see satellite offices all over a city instead of centralized to downtown or business districts. That way commutes are short (walk, cycle) and you still have to/get to work in the presence of others. (I'm dreaming, I know it's impossible)
    Milad Ranaei
    Interesting question! I think that more and more remote work will appear and it will be more and more useful. As well as with artificial intelligence, including
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    With a lot of freelancers for staters!
    xavi
    Is trending to more self employment and will be accelerated by the AI wave.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    I think there will be a significant shift toward hybrid work models. Companies will increasingly adopt flexible policies that balance the autonomy of remote work with the need for in-person collaboration, creating a more adaptable and inclusive work environment.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I believe that remote work will continue to grow, with more companies adopting flexible work arrangements as the norm. There will be an increased focus on optimizing productivity and maintaining team culture in remote settings. So remote work may be the next standard practice.
    Edward C Scott
    I think it will become more integrated in traditional workplaces
    Jospeh Schiffmans
    I think hybrid work models will continue to rise in popularity.
    A Aaron
    this is for all 👍
    kan pocha
    I think that the lines between work and personal life may blur even further.