• Subscribe
  • How do you think AI will transform your personal & social life?

David Gradon
    3 replies
    Over the next few years, it's highly like that AI will continues to become more advanced and integrated into our daily lives. With new products coming to market everyday now - there's no doubt that it will have a profound impact on our social and personal lives. From enhancing our communication to changing how we build relationships, AI has the potential to transform the way we interact with others and live our lives. As part of this, I wondered what your thoughts are in terms of how it will (and how you'd like it to) transform your personal and social life? - How might AI improve the way we communicate with others? - In what ways could AI change the way we build and nurture relationships with each other, or facilitate more meaningful conversations? - How could AI enhance our social experiences? - What are the potential risks and ethical implications of AI's impact on our social and personal lives?

Replies

Carter Michael
    From a personal and social perspective I don't really use it. So I don't think it will. However, I think it could become a slippery slope if people use it to nurture personal relationships/communicate with friends etc. I don't think it's the same as someone using it for potential leads.
    Carter Michael
    @david_gradon I think I would still always prefer anything coming from my image/voice to be from me directly
    David Gradon
    @carter_barnett What about with colleagues? Or other professional relationships?