• Subscribe
  • How do you stay updated on industry trends?

Morgane Perrier
    19 replies
    Staying updated on the latest trends can be a challenge. What’s your method for staying on top of everything? Do you rely on specific newsletters, social media, or tools that help streamline the process? At ReadPartner, we’re exploring ways to make staying up-to-date easier and would love to hear your approach. Any insights would be appreciated!

Replies

Alex AI
    Be on Twitter People are sharing the latest news The best approach to be always familiar what's happening
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    @byalexai thanks Alex! I see that you're a marketer, any account you would recommend to follow?
    Morgane Perrier
    @bilqiiis thank you, Nur! Do you have any favorite accounts you would like to share?
    Morgane Perrier
    @bilqiiis Thank you :)
    YanXu
    Make friends with people working in the same field and regularly share the latest industry trends with them.
    Morgane Perrier
    @all_appp_games I like this tip! The down side is that I feel like as an adult it's getting harder and harder to make friends!
    Yosua Nicholas
    1. Social Media & Professional Platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, and Reddit are valuable for real-time updates and discussions from industry leaders. I also follow key influencers and thought leaders who often share the latest news and insights. 2. Community Involvement: Engaging in online communities, forums, or Slack groups where professionals share insights regularly. Those are 2 approaches that i always do to stay updated on industry trends
    Morgane Perrier
    Thank you @koeyow! I would not have thought about Slack groups. Do you have any tips on how to find some relevant ones?
    Dhruv N
    Morgane you can follow me on Reddit for emerging tech trends :)
    Morgane Perrier
    @dhruv_n1 thanks! Any sub to recommend? :)
    Dhruv N
    @morgane_prr Follow my sub GrowthHacking :)
    Morgane Perrier
    @dhruv_n1 done, thanks for the recommendation :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    TechCrunch News MEMEs (like for real, many times I am noted about the latest events thanks to jokes and then I google that) Twitter
    Morgane Perrier
    @busmark_w_nika I love that you included memes in the list! Do you have any go-to platforms regarding memes or it's just all around?
    Dhruv N
    @morgane_prr you can follow Nika she is superactive on X
    @morgane_prr @dhruv_n1 😀 Thank you Dhruv! :D I am everywhere :D 🌍🌎🌏
    @morgane_prr it is on social media, not specific platform :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I stay updated on industry trends by regularly browsing news, research articles, and forums, and by engaging with experts on social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter.
    Odette Celeste Montgomery
    Twitter and LinkedIn are my go-tos for staying on top of trends. I follow a ton of thought leaders in my industry and check my feeds daily for the latest news, insights and convos. Reddit's also solid for discovering emerging stuff before it hits the mainstream. And ofc I'm subscribed to key industry pubs & blogs that I scan regularly to stay current.