• Subscribe
  • How do you stay motivated even when things get tough?

Ishwarya Bose
    6 replies

Replies

Claudia Lyons
    I keep a list of my achievements, even the small ones. Looking back at what I’ve accomplished helps me realize how far I’ve come and keeps me going.
    Charlos Brat
    I try to remind myself why I started in the first place. Thinking about my goals and the impact I want to make really helps me push through tough times.
    Thomas jack
    For me, it’s all about taking small breaks to clear my mind . A quick walk or a chat with a friend can really recharge my energy and motivation.
    Daniel Joseph Bennett
    Keep pushing forward and believe in yourself! A positive mindset and focusing on your goals, not your setbacks, makes all the difference. Try breaking big challenges into smaller steps and celebrating each win along the way. You got this! 💪🙌 When the going gets tough, the tough get going. This too shall pass.
    Candy Portuondo
    When things get tough, I remind myself of why I started in the first place. Reflecting on my long term goals and the progress I’ve made keeps me going.
    Isabel Hely
    Talking with friends or mentors and sharing my struggles help me stay focused and encouraged. I find motivation in my support system.