• Subscribe
  • How do you stay motivated during challenging times?

Muhammad Hassan
    35 replies

Replies

Charles Daniel
    I focus on small achievements to maintain a positive mindset.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Reminding myself that good times or bad times, this too shall pass and you just gotta stick with your intentions and stay positive. :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    i really follow this line If you’re going through hell, keep going. — Winston Churchill
    Indu Thangamuthu
    I let go of my fears and other emotions alone... keep my mind clean and only share positivity to the mind. Journaling helps a lOAD
    Kexin Liu
    Got nothing to lose
    Luka Brzin
    Usually just gaslight myself into thinking everything is going to be alright.
    Lokesh Joshi
    Focusing on long-term goals, finding small victories, maintaining a positive mindset, seeking support from others, and practicing self-care to keep moving forward.
    Felicia Singleton
    I set up a routine. Having a daily structure keeps me productive and lessens the impact of challenges
    Julia Klemenc
    When things get touch, I focus on breaking down big tasks into smaller, manageable chunks. It helps me stay focused and makes the challenges seem less overwhelming.
    Victoire Mathieu
    I find that keeping a positive mindset really helps me stay motivated. When things get challenging, I focus on the progress I've made rather than the obstacles ahead. Regularly reviewing my goals and visualizing the end result keeps me driven.
    Zaheer Khan
    During tough times, I break down tasks into smaller steps and focus on what I can control. Regular breaks and talking to a mentor can also boost my motivation.
    Christopher Adams
    I stay motivated by reminding myself of my long term goals and the reasons behind them. Having a clear vision of where I want to be keeps me driven even during hard times.
    Léo Fournier
    I stay motivated by focusing on what I can control and taking things one step at a time. Setting small, achievable goals helps me feel accomplished and keeps me on track. I also make sure to take time for activities that recharge me, like reading or spending time in nature.
    Haider Murtaza
    I find that maintaining a routine and setting small daily goals helps keep my motivation up. Regular exercise and mindfulness also play a big role in managing stress.
    Zajin dacos
    When things get tough, I try to focus on small wins. Breaking tasks into smaller steps makes it easier to keep going, and each little success helps me stay motivated.
    Wilbert Potts
    I stay motivated by reminding myself of the bigger picture.
    Mathews Simons
    Talking to friends or mentors really helps me when I'm struggling.
    Billy Boy
    I keep a positive mindset and celebrate even the small wins to stay motivated.
    Xavier Jam
    I take breaks and do things I enjoy to recharge and regain perspective.
    Kerry Rivera
    I focus on small, achievable goals to keep moving forward and build momentum.