• Subscribe
  • How do you stay consistent as a solo founder?

Yash
    4 replies
    As a solo founder, you're pretty much doing everything. Most days code, some days marketing, some days compliance, legal.. so on. How do you cope up?

Replies

Brandon Fuller
    Tracking my time has been a game-changer for me. It's helped me to see where my time is going, and to identify areas where I can delegate tasks. I've also found that having an EOS has been helpful for me in focusing on the tasks that directly relate to my goals for my business. One of the biggest challenges I've faced going solo is trying to do everything myself. It's simply not possible to be an expert in everything, and it's easy to get bogged down in the details. I've found it super valuable to find a community of people who can help me in various aspects of my business. Whether it's marketing, sales, or accounting, there's always someone who can offer a helping hand. I highly recommend tracking time and developing an EOS. These two tools have 100% helped me become more productive and to focus on the tasks that will help me achieve goals.
    Shajedul Karim
    consistency as a solo founder, huh? let's get real, it's not about being a jack-of-all-trades. first up, focus. pick 1-2 key metrics. obsess over them. second, delegate. no, really. you can't do it all. even solo, you can outsource. routine is your friend. a good routine puts you on autopilot for the essentials. don't underestimate mental health. stressed mind, poor decisions. invest in downtime. also, accountability. find a mentor, peer, or community. someone to call you out. fail fast, iterate faster. mistakes? cool. just pivot quickly. and yes, celebrate the wins, however small. they'll keep you going. lastly, remember why you started. that's your fuel. go make waves, even if it's just you steering the ship.
    Sadly I don't - but I use a Mastermind and the communities I'm a member of to help push me.
    Jim K
    nice topic, following it