• Subscribe
  • How do you start your day? I started mine with a product launch 🫣🫣

Rihab Zaidi
    33 replies
    How we start our days sets the tone for how it's going to unfold. I usually start with a walk with my dog, a healthy breakfast then get to work by responding to emails. Today, however, it was a bit different. I got with my team for breakfast then we started co-working together while we launched FlowFinitee on Product Hunt. How about you? How do you start your day? Also, I appreciate any support you can give for our product and will be very grateful for comments, and any feedback 💚👇https://www.producthunt.com/posts/flowfinitee

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    Already SUpported Rihab, looking forward to your launch success today ( :
    Rihab Zaidi
    @istiakahmad thank you so much, really means a lot!
    Ruslan.D
    haha .. do it every day 😉
    Rihab Zaidi
    @xeno1 launching a product? No way, once at a time is enough 🫣
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    hahaha, perks of being a founder. Well congratulations on your launch.
    Asim Javed
    Just followed your Product, Please take a look at https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Goodluck
    Rihab Zaidi
    @sam_circler thank you! Circler looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on your launch!
    Starting the day with a product launch sounds exciting! I usually begin my day with a cup of coffee and a quick review of my to-do list.
    Rihab Zaidi
    @felix_f_tao That's a great way to get started:)
    Jessi Ebden
    With a cup of coffee and mobile use.
    Darla H Monroe
    Best of luck with your product success.
    Crystal J
    Modelize.ai 1.0 - AI workflows
    Haha, same!!!
    Saniyyah Prima
    I usually start it by drinking a glass of water and scrolling X to see what I missed last night ðŸ˜¸ by the way, congrats for your launch!
    Rihab Zaidi
    @saniyyah thank you!!
    Quinn Green
    Checked out FlowFinitee, and I'm impressed!
    Rihab Zaidi
    @quinngreen_ thank you!! You should give it a try:)
    Aman Sharma
    I start my day with morning rituals. It involves the following - 1. 10 mins breathing meditation - Clears my mind. 2. Morning journal and thoughts - Settles my thoughts. 3. Today's things to do. 4. Check emails and messages if there anything else urgent. 5. Check and set my calendar.
    Rihab Zaidi
    @amanintech that's impressive! Do you have any challenges sticking to that routine?
    Aman Sharma
    @rihab_zd ofcourse. Its more challenging when you skip 2 days in a row due to travel mostly. But habit stacking help eliminate it.
    Hussein Hashish
    wim hof breathing sesh, workout, then work
    ChatofAI
    An amazing day.
    Igor Lysenko
    I started with my daily tasks and plan to move on to fixing problems in the product.
    Nguyen Vi
    Watering my plants 🥰
    Judith Clary
    haha .. do it every day 😉
    Jaxon Smith
    For me, I started with the cup of tea, Congrats on your product launch! Start by celebrating achievements, reviewing priorities, and setting clear goals for the day.