• Subscribe
  • How do you start the week?

Doğukan Tezcan
    21 replies
    Starting off a new week on a Monday morning can be quite challenging, but I always try to approach it with a positive attitude. One of the first things I do is review my progress from the previous week and identify any areas where I can make improvements. And of course, a hot cup of coffee helps me kickstart the day and get into the right mindset.

Replies

Harley coates
    Every week is started with the opening of the new tab for the search console.
    Doğu Gül
    I try to start by completing small tasks and being ready for harder ones.
    Doğukan Tezcan
    @dogu.gul this is a really useful suggestion, thank you :)
    Ozan Yalçın
    I usually start the day by making a to-do list. Then work on the tasks according to their priorities
    Doğukan Tezcan
    @ozan_yalcin1 Prioritization is a highly valuable technique that can benefit anyone.
    Nazli Celebi
    Sunday evenings I schedule the week on my calendar, writing down to do's etc. it just helps me sleep tight :) and 3 coffees in a row on Monday mornings, you're ready to go!
    Gayatri John
    I save Monday mornings to set goals / tasks for the week. I also schedule "low-hanging fruit" tasks on Monday to build momentum for my productivity for the week :)
    Emily Matick
    I write a list of the most important things I want to get done that week, the things that need to get done that week, breathe, make a cup of coffee.
    Hyunseok Lee
    Of course a cup of coffee! And check email :)
    Mert Baser
    No time for coffee, start the music & hit the work.
    Esra Turan
    The first thing I do is yoga+meditation in the morning. After that, I prep for myself a giant cup of coffee for sure;) and starting to do my to-do list while listening to good vibe pieces of music. After that, I am ready for a fight lol !