• Subscribe
  • How do you see AI reshaping the future of work with new tools emerging daily?

Aishwarya
    6 replies
    We have developed almost everything with AI in just a few years - from cleaning robots to complex GPTs. This rapid progress, is it exciting or a bit scary?

Replies

Dany
    Launching soon!
    Yeah, while the rapid progress is exciting, I agree that it is also somewhat scary. We can only hope for a bright future and positive change to be bring about by AI, the people behind them, and the people who will use them.
    Aishwarya
    @itsdany Very true. Also movies made on AI doesn't help much! These movies always show scary and tragic endings :D Hahaahaha!
    Juliia
    I think both. But it would continue evolving I assume and be more fit to us and the same time more scary
    Aishwarya
    @juliia_m That is true @juliia_m Sometimes, if I think about it, I feel, there will be a point, where it will reach a saturation level. Then What next?
    Salar Davari
    Too soon to judge yet. AI has found its way into every business assisting people in their daily tasks. For the time being, I think it's more exciting than scary. I think we can give clearer answer to this question in 5 years or so.
    Daniel Kuh
    I think it'll be tools to help us work more efficiently. Change is always scary but I do believe it's for the better!