• Subscribe
  • How do you reverse engineer a GPT?

Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    6 replies
    Sometimes I see people having GPTs that generate some pretty amazing results and I really want to see how they made the system prompt.

Replies

Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    MindPal
    MindPal
    Launching soon!
    I made this free tool to help myself reverse engineer any GPT with AI: https://mindpal.space/tool/rever... Feel free to try it if you want!
    Emon makhmudov
    Interesting question! Reverse engineering GPT sounds like a fun challenge, but I imagine it involves a lot of model analysis and a deep dive into neural.
    Xinshu Ta
    Oh, that's so cool!
    Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    MindPal
    MindPal
    Launching soon!
    @tankachat Thanks, have you tried it?
    Silas Reeve Blackburn
    I've heard people mention some tools like Reverse Prompt, but I haven't tried any myself yet. Let me know if you find a good one! Reverse engineering GPTs sounds pretty wild, I'm curious to hear more about how it works and what you can do with it.
    Amanda Nicole Harris
    Reverse engineering GPTs is pretty fascinating! I've experimented with probing GPT models to understand their knowledge and capabilities. Using tools like your reverse engineering one can provide insights into model architecture, training data, and potential weaknesses/flaws. It's a cool way to peek under the hood of these complex AI systems. I'd be curious to hear what kind of insights you've gleaned from your reverse engineering efforts so far!