• Subscribe
  • How do you relax after a busy week? Any favorite hobbies or activities?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    31 replies

Replies

Ali Asad Ullah
    I like to play video games, and having a meetup with my buddies.
    Freeman Laffey
    @aliasadullah What is your fav video game?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Walk, hiking, meeting with friends but I incorporate it daily to have balance every day.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika That's wonderful!
    Mileva
    I just love traveling, especially on weekends. I prefer to go where there is peace and I can explore the beauty of nature.
    Ksenia Meshkova
    Horse riding! Paddleboarding! Films! Walking! (Each of these activities with different friends makes me happy)😍😍😍
    Aakash Kikani
    Play with my friends online and offline. Turns out the balance of both good for mind and body! Badminton and Tennis are the best sports for relaxing.
    GuillaumeDSM
    I'm having a digital nomad lifestyle at the moment, I relax by visiting the places i'm at and meeting people there, it's really inspiring!
    CY Zhou
    I love unwinding with a good book and some music; it’s the perfect way to de-stress. On weekends, I also enjoy hiking to reconnect with nature and clear my mind.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I just look for activities and events that are happening on the weekend. Signed up for two events and they were fun.
    Rahul Agarwal
    Horse Riding, Sleeping, and Binge Watching!
    Fisayo Ajisafe
    I read a book, watch funny animals on youtube and sleep
    Kehui Guo
    Happy Friday!!! I love watching tennis and Wimbledon is playing these two weeks! Gonna just chill at home and enjoy some great grass court tennis~
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @kehui_guo Happy Friday!
    My3 Murthy
    walks, hiking, yoga, reading a book, watching a show (don't like spending a lot of time in front of the TV though).
    Gavin Thibodeau
    Golfing with my co founder has been a favorite this year.
    Boliek
    I usually unwind with a good book or binge-watch a few episodes of a TV series I’m into. On weekends, I like to go for a long walk in the park or just chill at home with my dog. What do you do to relax?
    Aayushi Singh
    Yeah, talking to my mother and spending time with her by helping her in daily chores. It's my calm in the chaos
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    I like to watch movies whenever possible) and go for a run for an hour
    Prem Saini
    Meeting friends, cafe hopping, reading :)
    April-li
    I have to confess: after a busy week, I didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to lie in bed and read novels, watch TV, and spend these two days in decadence🛌