How do you promote your webinars to get people to sign up?

Paulina Hryniewicz
5 replies
What are the most successful ways to get webinar sign-ups in your experience?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
I used existing emails from newsletter + FB groups and promoted posts on LinkedIn + tried share things organically through my channels. :)
Paulina Hryniewicz
@busmark_w_nika Thanks for your reply Nika. I wonder about these FB and LinkedIn groups - do you have your own or are you part of some existing communities online? I personally found it difficult to cut through the noise in such groups. Where everyone's purpose for being there is just to promote their product/business. Curious to learn more about your strategies :)
Business Marketing with Nika
@paulinahryniewicz Well, those groups dedicated to shilling are not so good because there is a flood of "promoting". I would recommend joining or creating a small community where people have some limitations (cannot say restrictions) and where they do know each other, eg. have calls etc. I am in several groups but those were private as I was invited and do not have any link to share.
Chemical Bull
Promote webinars through targeted social media ads, email campaigns, partnerships with influencers, and posting on relevant forums or communities. https://www.chemicalbull.com/pro...
Paulina Hryniewicz
@chemical_bull Curious how you work with influencers and communities, care to share/exchange ideas and strategies? :)