How do you promote your business?

Oksana Chyketa
13 replies
According to an eMarketer study, the median email marketing ROI is 122%. That’s four times higher than any other digital marketing channel. So, I was wondering how people are promoting their businesses and if they use emails to promote their products or services. For example, let's take an email signature. Creating a compelling email signature can become a powerful method for generating leads and new business through targeted CTAs and deals you include in the message. An average marketing or sales department employee at small and mid-size companies sends from 11 to 25 emails daily. And when you have dozens or even hundreds of employees, that's thousands of emails every day, which could be used as powerful branding opportunities that propel your business forward. And that's why it's hard to argue against the potential of something that can be automatically added to each email without requiring any additional effort from the sender. We are launching Newoldstamp email signature management software today - https://www.producthunt.com/post... It helps businesses to create, customize and deploy brand-consistent signatures across the whole company. Would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Replies

themukam
There is 5 Ways to promote the Business 1. SEO - Search Engine Optimization 2. Business Listings 3. Paid Marketing 4. PR Links 5. Social Media & Influencer Marketing for more information please visit https://themukam.com/blog/improv...
Akshay khanna
To promote your business 1.Take advantage of local listings. Register your business with Google. 2. Use social media. 3. Create engaging content. 4. Optimize your website's SEO. 5. Create press releases.
Andrew C.
i like peeking into my Competitors socials and checking their user out... now dont get all judgmental on me okay !
Richard Gao
@andrewcanday Same! I usually like to see what they're doing and see how I can incorporate it into my own strategy. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Algimantas Malakas
if you're DTC brand, I've layed out "some of rules" (90+ pages) of acquisition at themarketingkit.com, but it's not yet 100% live :/
Richard Gao
@malaras Hey, I'd loe to see it once it goes live! Feel free to DM me on Twitter (link in bio) so I can take a look at it.
Eloisa jhon
I agree with you, instead of email marketing you can promote your business with the help of a fractional CFO. Additionally, CFOs can help businesses manage cash flow, identify risks and opportunities, and oversee financial reporting. By using these methods and others, businesses can successfully promote their products and services to potential customers. If you want to know more about Fractional CFO, You can visit the below mentioned website: https://fractionalcfo.services/
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
Want to explode your business online, just do great onpage SEO but don’t optimise the SEO way or your "SEO will always be Slow" and flatline for months on end.
Henry Miller
If on Facebook, you can create a business page and then use Facebook's advertising tools to target specific audiences and promote your business.
Jake 050
Content is the best imo!