• Subscribe
  • How do you prioritize your tasks and manage your time effectively?

Shaur ul Asar
    9 replies

Replies

Umar Saleem
    Short breaks during my tough routine refresh my mind, increase my focus, and ultimately improve my overall productivity.
    Devluc
    I have a Google Drive text file with Goal, Objectives, Daily Tasks. And several txt files which I manage with VS Code for each project details, social media... I'm a web developer and VS Code interface is familiar
    Hamid Khan
    Start by creating a to-do list that includes all the tasks you need to accomplish. Break them down into smaller, actionable steps.
    Jack Davies
    Ah, the eternal struggle. I'm a fan of the Eisenhower Matrix. Urgent and important tasks take top priority.
    Igor Lysenko
    First, we discuss goals at the meeting, and then we work according to the scenario that we have chosen.
    Samuel Perry
    Separating tasks into four categories: urgent-important, not urgent-important, urgent-not important, and not urgent-not important.
    Grant Oganyan
    Coursable - Personal AI study guide.
    Coursable - Personal AI study guide.
    I'm a sucker for productivity apps. to-do lists, etc. So much so, I created my own Finale To Do which encompasses everything I need from a task manager. I'd love to hear other's thoughts on it: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    angel william
    Determine urgency and importance.