• Subscribe
  • How do you prepare on weekends to ensure a smooth start to the work week ahead?

Ghost Kitty
    9 replies
    I make sure that I take some time to rest and recharge, ensuring that I begin each week feeling refreshed and energized!

Replies

Bud Broesky
    make sure you’ve fulfilled commitments from the previous week, and have rested well and gotten outside of your work bubble
    Jay Phelps
    Same with you, Gonna take some good rest and recharge and be ready for another week upcoming ! @jana_simeonovska
    Rest and recharge? Wise words my friend, but let's be real, my weekends consist of binge-watching Netflix and eating pizza. But hey, whatever works to start the week off right, am I right?
    Gloria Russell
    My go-to strategy is to sketch out my week's main goals and tasks, usually on a good old-fashioned sticky note. Then I block out time slots on my calendar to nail them down. I've found this quite effective in avoiding Monday chaos. @jana_simeonovska
    Retrospect. Plan. Rest. Then, probably watch something good and roam a few places. And back to action.
    James Hallahan
    Have an incredible Sunday. Gym, walk, good clean food, something I enjoy (movie, exhibition, good book, catch up with friends), and an early night
    Yohan Penny
    Well, the question is based on the assumption that you are doing something wrong on the weekdays, and when the weekend comes around, you need to recover or mentally prepare for the inconveniences to come for the next 5 days. I don't know exactly what's going on on your end, but I have a routine I follow and don't deviate from. I get up and drink water Exercise Read for 1 hour Check emails/vms Work for 6 hours Break for 2 hours Work for 6 hours Go to bed. I learned early that originally my issues stemmed from a lack of discipline, time management, or electronic distractions. I do all of my errands such as bills, family, and meal prep on weekends. I also don't believe in "balance in all things" if you want to be a successful entrepreneur, which I why I work so much, but that's a different conversation.
    Felix
    The best way to do it for me is to schedule all my Tweets and E-Mails for the next week. That way I can solely focus on engaging and creating the coming week. How do you approach it Jana?