• Subscribe
  • How do you prefer to learn new skills?

Abdul Rehman
    29 replies

Replies

Menelaos Kotsollaris
    How can you not learn by doing? By far the best approach to learning anything!
    Mary Kathryn Johnson
    I like to dive right in and break things.
    Lyudmila Popova
    I like to find an expert in the skill I want to master and follow them everywhere, then just practice.
    Sacha Dumay
    watching youtube video or buying a course from a twitter expert :)
    Maksym F.
    I’m a strong supporter of the strategy of taking small steps. I believe it’s better to start with version 0.1 and gradually improve it until reaching version 1.
    Simon🍋
    Build real projects > courses > tutorials. Nothing beats hands-on experience.
    Siddeshwar Patri
    For me, it is a combination of reading up/watching videos and then putting it to test with a lot of hands-on practice. More than just trying to achieve the results, I also spend a lot of time in figuring out why something worked/didn't work. I've found that to be the most helpful in ensuring I am actually learning rather than just replicating the actions of others.
    Albama Linn
    According to the latest trends and technologies
    Grant Call
    Simply by visiualizing others performing the skills : )
    To me: Having a clear goal. I need to have some kind of vision what I want to achieve with that skill. Something that motivates me to learn the skill as a means to achieve said goal. I never really learn a skill just for the sake of the skill itself. Be it a song you want to play on the piano. Or that website you want to build. I start at the end result and then see what I have to learn in order to get there. It makes it fun to learn, because you’ll immediately see results and know why you’re doing it. And when it becomes fun, you’ll progress 10x faster.
    Gerald Brouillette
    I love to attend workshops and seminars to learn new things 😉
    Abdul Rehman
    It's simple, identify trending skills, purchase a well-reviewed course, and dedicate one month to studying, just like you would for food, exercise, and sleep. Then you’re all done! :)
    KC Onrade
    Attending workshops or learning from a mentor or an expert on that specific skill.
    AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    I prefer learning new skills through hands-on practice and real-world application, as it helps me better retain information and understand concepts more deeply.
    Alex AI
    Making ChatGPT course + Watching Youtube videos
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    Project based
    Prince Virani
    Doing tutorials and participating competitive rounds as well as solving all the problem
    Haji Muhammad yousfzai
    I prefer to learn new skills through a mix of hands-on experience and structured online courses. Platforms that offer practical applications, like those provided by Redbird Digital, allow me to apply what I learn in real-world scenarios. I also find value in collaborating with others and engaging in discussions to deepen my understanding. Resources that combine visual content with interactive elements are especially effective for me. For more insights on effective learning strategies, you can check out Redbird Digital's offerings at https://redbirddigital.co/.
    Tegan Bradleys
    Through online courses and tutorials