• Subscribe
  • How Do You Prefer to Discover New Tools?

Vimal Kumar
    16 replies
    There are so many ways to discover new tools and products. What’s your favorite way?

Replies

Luther Westover
    I prefer exploring tools on Product Hunt. It’s a great platform to see what's new, read reviews, and get a sense of what's popular in the tech
    Allen Deck
    Email newsletters are a solid way for me to discover new tools. I appreciate curated lists and updates that come straight to my inbox
    Daisy Rosy
    Peer recommendation best for me.I trust the opinions of those who have actually used the tools and can share their experiences.
    balhazar
    I usually discover new tools through recommendations from peers. It’s great to get firsthand insights and feedback from people i trust!
    Alice
    Product Hunt explorations are my go to for finding new tools. The variety and reviews there make it easy to spot what's trending nd useful!
    Alexander Galitsky
    Onlyfans ads
    Charlie Grayson
    I usually find new tools through recommendations from friends or colleagues. They often suggest stuff that's really useful!
    Maddilene John
    Social media buzz is my go-to for discovering new tools. If something’s getting a lot of attention, I’m curious to check it out.
    Nathaniel Vogler
    I’m all about exploring on Product Hunt. I like seeing what’s trending and getting insights directly from other usrs.
    Parker Oliver
    Product Hunt has been my favorite lately. It’s fun to see new and innovative tools that people are excited about.
    Nathan Luke
    Recommendations from peers are great! I trust their opinions and often find exactly what I need through their suggestion
    Oliver James Hawthorne
    Twitter and Reddit are my go-to for discovering new tools. Always good discussion and recs in relevant communities there. ProductHunt and HackerNews surface interesting stuff too.