How do you plan your day?

Mansour Mahamat
14 replies
A day goes by quickly, how do you manage the time between work and your personal projects?

Replies

Greg ⚡️ Join The ChatGPT Post newsletter
Leaving the usual to-do list to focus on the 20% that matters the most
Ridia Chang
Try to get as much work done in the A.M. and leave meetings and group work to the evening! HBU?
Carmela Padasas
Habit Tracker Following the goals I set for the month
I get between 2-3 hours per day after the kiddos go to sleep to work on my projects. I just try and be productive during those hours!
Ірина Прокопів
I love bullet journaling and have built one in Notion to keep my tasks and backlog. Usually, I plan for the day ahead in the evening, and this helps a lot, especially on Monday mornings🤪
Dmitry Sytsevich
I make a plan in the evening the next day or in the morning. I set aside time for dinner with my family and an evening out. I also don't forget to take coffee breaks.
Sherry Xena
I will focus on personal projects in the morning and other data output in the afternoon
Alexis Khvatov
I've always been a big believer in having an intentional plan for each day. Whether it's jotting down my top goals and priorities first thing in the morning or making sure I give myself enough time to take small breaks throughout the day, planning my day is essential to a productive lifestyle. Being mindful of how I'm going to spend my hours sets me up for success and ensures that I don't miss out on any personal growth opportunities or just good old-fashioned fun. After all, when you forego planning, you're wasting energy trying to figure things out as you go, so plan ahead and enjoy your day!
Anoir Houmou
To-do lists are my go to
I use Ivy Lee Method and since Im most productive in the morning, i try to get most important tasks done earlier in the day, how do you do it? :)
Denis Galka
I make notes in my planner
charles shiro
The morning is the clearest time to get matters in order and the afternoon to get repetitive work done.
Aliaksei Saskevich
Wake up and take short stretches and you will be ready to perform anything!
Pavel Kukhnavets
Planning your daily tasks becomes easy and enjoyable when you use the right scheduling tool such as Excel, LiquidPlanner, or GanttPRO. For example, GanttPRO (https://ganttpro.com/) offers an online Gantt chart that helps to schedule tasks and events, set dependencies and milestones, and track deadlines. Helpful features: Intuitive Gantt charts, cost and budget management, handy reporting and time tracking, capability to export projects (to pdf, png, and Excel formats), a good fit for freelancers and remote workers.