• Subscribe
  • How do you plan to spend the last summer days?

Okay, I'm not going to pretend to work through the whole weekend. 😃 ---------- Therefore, I will write a mix of activities that await me: 🏖️ I will spend time by the water ↴ 🏊‍♀️ swimming – sport is part of it ↴ ✍️ writing down the plan – when I'm out, I tend to take a notebook and write down ideas for the newsletter in it ↴ ✉️ newsletter – I will process the ideas and send them on Sunday (I will leave a link to subscribe in the comment) 🎙️ I will do an interview today ↴ 🎞️ I will edit videos ↴ 👩‍💻 I will plan what videos and topics to process in the future 🧲 I will complete the accompanying graphic (lead magnet) for the newsletter 💪 training 👯 meeting friends/family ---------- How have you planned your weekend?

Replies

Michael Green
    I plan to hit the beach as much as possible and work on my tan! 😎🌴 Also want to finish some books I've been meaning to read. What about you?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    You can receive your Sunday's newsletter here: https://businessandmarketing.sub...
    Rahul Agarwal
    With Mountains ...
    @rahul_agarwal23 can you share the "secret" location? :D :)
    Udaya Sri
    I’m planning to expand my network, so I’ll be spending my weekend focusing on Twitter, Instagram, and Product Hunt.
    @udaya_sri 👀 Someone grows those channels, cool cool. Are u on threads as well? :)
    Udaya Sri
    @busmark_w_nika Yeah, I’ll work on that this weekend. Thanks for the tip! I wasn’t really thinking about threads before, but now I’m definitely going to give it a shot.
    Udaya Sri
    @busmark_w_nika (https://www.threads.net/@verseofu) I haven't started posting anything yet. But, I'm thinking of posting my silly poetry soon. Thank you 🙂
    Raymond Yeh
    Some simple activities planned out for the kiddos. Other than that, going to be heads down on sales outreach to grow my product!
    @raymond_yeh Well time spent with little ones! :) Re sales outreach: This sounds quite difficult to me :D Wish you gl with that :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    This weekend i am not specifically working for any project, but i'll try to explore new places in germany and make new friends :)
    @hamza_afzal_butt Do you live in Germany permanently or just visit? I am there among Sep – Oct :)
    @hamza_afzal_butt Maybe I missed it: What do you study?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I will be working on my product, Connect Genie AI :D
    Alexander Galitsky
    I’ll try to squeeze in as much procrastination as possible 💀
    Karl Mechkin
    I plan to proceed with (and maybe finish) our application to the accelerator program, prepare pre-launch PH posts for social media, and try to be active here in the PH community. Maybe also tweak a bit our product submission.
    @karl_mechkin Wish you GL with submission process + you are launching soon so also with preparation :)
    Sebastian Cole Ashford
    Spending the last days of summer working on some coding projects and using AI to help generate ideas and content for them. Also hoping to get outside and enjoy the nice weather before fall hits - maybe a hike or beach trip this weekend if I can pull myself away from the laptop! What about everyone else?
    @sebastiancoleashford Hey Sebastian. To which mountain are you planning to hike?
    Barnaby
    I’m planning to soak up the last of the summer sun by hitting the beach and relaxing with a good book.
    Nadeem iqbal
    I’m looking forward to spending the last summer days outdoors, maybe having a few picnics and barbecues with friends.
    Coco Maiolo
    I’m hoping to get a few more beach days in before summer ends. How are you planning to make the most of the last days of summer?
    Joselín Mcclaskey
    I think i am going to northean areas
    @joselin_mcclaskey Sounds good Joselín. In which country are you based? :)
    Perceval Drake
    I’m planning to soak up the sun and enjoy some outdoor activates
    Nifal Adam
    I'm going to enjoy these last summer days by working on things I love and also having fun. Mornings for my projects, and afternoons for exploring or trying new foods. It's about doing what I enjoy and making fun memories before summer ends! Let's make these final days count like we're trying to finish that last slice of pizza before it gets cold! 🍕😅
    you a pizza, I say last table of chocolate :D I love melted chocolate under this summer heat :D @nifal_adam2
    Soni Kumari
    I think i went Baku with my family
    @soni_kumari1_ I needed to google it! :D what is it? :D
    Jenny Wicktor
    Went to friends in America
    @jenny_wicktor Which country?
    Hambali Salisu
    Planning to make the most of the warm weather with some outdoor activity maybe a beach day or a hike
    Katerina Dedyulya
    summer could be every day all year with money