• Subscribe
  • How do you personalize your marketing strategies, and which tools make it easier?

Mileva
    14 replies

Replies

Victoire Mathieu
    Salesforce helps me track customer interactions, enabling me to send customized offers and communications.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Commenting for reach as i would also like to know this.
    Mathews Simons
    I like to keep it simple segmenting email lists and using A/B testing in platforms like ActiveCampaign to see what resonates best with different groups.
    Akute Mauton
    I use AI-powered tools like Jasper to create content that speaks directly to specific customer pain points, making personalization much more effective.
    Jenifer Lamberto
    I rely on tools like Salesforce to track and adjust strategies in real time.
    Sukumar
    I use A/B testing to fine-tune my marketing strategies and make data-driven decisions. Optimizely and Unbounce are great for running experiments and optimizing campaigns.
    William Campbell
    I use customer data to create targeted ads and personalized email campaigns.
    Kirsten Karchmer
    I built a custom automation that allows me to record a voice note about a topic then auto generates a blog, FB post, IG post, Image in our brand, youtube script, 10 x posts, pintrest and LinkedIn post trained on my data and style, and it automatically posts it after I review them. It continually retrains itself based on any small edits I make before publishing
    Kathleen Edwards
    I personalize marketing strategies by utilizing customer data to segment audiences, using tools such as CRM systems, email marketing platforms, and analytics software to streamline targeting and messaging efforts.
    Elizabeth Thompson
    I use Ortto for personalized marketing. It helps segment audiences, track behaviors, and automate tailored messaging across channels. Makes it way easier to deliver relevant content to the right people at the right time. Definitely recommend checking it out if you want to level up your personalization game!
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I use Videco to personalize my outbound and inbound. It's great if you want to have 1 video that will be segmented for your specific ICP
    megan scott
    I focus on understanding my audience deeply before crafting personalized messages. Tools like HubSpot make segmentation a breeze for me.
    Sutton Willow
    For me, personalization starts with good data. I use tools like Mailchimp for targeted campaigns, tailoring content based on user behavior.
    Pintu Kumar raj
    Using customer personas has been key. Tools like Segment help me collect the right data to tailor marketing efforts effectively.