• Subscribe
  • How do you motivate yourself when everything is falling apart?

Edgars
    30 replies

Replies

Kunal Mehta
    In times of adversity, I find strength in our mission to revolutionize education. Remembering the positive impact our edtech app has on learners fuels my determination. Additionally, the support of my co-founders and team keeps me motivated to persevere through challenges and work towards making a difference in the education landscape.
    Edgars
    @johanka_kucerova That's wise to write down everything and then figure it out.
    Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
    @johanka_kucerova writing them down helps me too. It helps to visualize, and prioritize. I also helps to realize that it's doable!
    Edgars
    @johanka_kucerova @drewsalesplaybookbuilder Sometimes the old-school paper and pen work like a charm. It's something different to hold a physical pen than relying on digital items or a keyboard. :D
    Benjamin Bennett
    When everything seems to be falling apart, try focusing on small wins, setting achievable goals, and surrounding yourself with supportive people to stay motivated and bounce back stronger than ever!
    Phyllis Coleman
    There before. I keep my eyes on the tiny victories and recall why I began in the first place.
    Igor Lysenko
    When things fall apart, the first thing to do is hold on to what isn't broken yet. Maintaining what is left is the most important task, if you have several things that are in the process of being destroyed then write a list and give priority.
    Edgars
    @ixord Great suggestion. How do you pick which has the top priority?
    Divine Rivers
    Having a deadline to launch helps We just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. More Info producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
    Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
    Just keep moving forward. Do something, make progress, even if it is small. It builds momentum. Just showing up with intent will help. PS. as a founder, things are always falling apart, lol. And if they aren't right now, tomorrow you'll get another ball to try and juggle along with the 2-dozen you are juggling right now.
    Edgars
    @drewsalesplaybookbuilder Yep, exactly. Even if I move forward by just 0.01% and become a better person by 0.1%, I consider it a success. BUT Still, my inner self sometimes says it's not enough, and the feeling of 'falling apart' creeps in. Patience.
    Shabnam Katoch
    I keep going, try handling stuff that is in my hand and let go the things that I can't control, I try looking forward, and sometimes I just take a break,
    Edgars
    @shabnam_katoch How do you take a break? I went last weekend to hike in mountains for 2 days and it helped a lot!
    Shabnam Katoch
    @edgri Edgars same!! Even I go for trecking or a soothing walk into the nature, I find so much peace in nature, and then come back with peace of mind and mostly newer perspective that helps me tackle with problems better!!
    Edgars
    @shabnam_katoch That's awesome! Sometimes I want to live in nature only. But then the other side of my creeps in and says: "You need to work" :D Where do you do trekking?
    The weekend.
    André J
    I think of this quote when I feel the same. From the book "The alchemist": “Every search begins with beginner's luck. And every search ends with the victor's being severely tested.”.
    Royce Wong
    Go with the best next action or step. Forge forward.
    Edgars
    @roycewong Move forward without looking back?