How do you market your SaaS, other than Product Hunt, to get the first 100 customers?

Ahmed Mobin
14 replies

Replies

Wherever my target audience hangs out. I got 30 beta testers with 1 post on Reddit
Ahmed Mobin
@slimmy82 you promoted through your landing page?
@crystal_j I didn’t either but if you find a subreddit specific to your target market!! Boom! You’re golden!
hart
Hello, my name is Hart. I am a person who focuses on user growth. usigndoc is my product. It does not have many users yet. I hope to get more attention here. Thank you in advance. Follow me and leave a message, I will enable free use for the first batch of users
Flora Diep
I have the same question as you. I really hope to hear from someone who has gone ahead and can share their experience.
Shivam
One of the way is to launch on multiple platforms. We help AI Startup to launch product on multiple platforms to boost SEO & Sales.
Launching soon!
Apart from Product Hunt, I focus on targeted social media ads, engaging with communities on platforms like Reddit and LinkedIn, and creating valuable content to attract early users. Limited-time trials and collaborations with influencers or complementary SaaS products also help bring in the first 100 customers.
Ahmed Mobin
@qudsia_ali how much do you spend on social media ads to bring initial customers? Also, do you only run ads on facebook or other platforms too?
Rohan Singhvi
network, network, network!