How do you manage your team? 😎

Artem Luko
10 replies

Replies

Artsiom Hontar
Personal meetings. You can efficiently manage people whom you know well and not only as an employee
Ruth Rivera
Asana’s my right hand for task management, and Slack keeps us all connected. Google Suite also helps keep everything tidy.
We are using Monday.com for project tracking, Slack for instant communication and Notion for knowledge base.
Alec Nguyen
I use Slack. period. also I hire people that is autonomous, they get things that without having to constantly check on them. Also, I accidentally launched my product today, could you check it out?
Alec Nguyen
@diana_iun Of course, I'm just speaking about an aspect of managing. But I found that having autonomous people in the team removes the need for micromanaging. What do you think?
Alec Nguyen
@diana_iun Hi Diana, I've just launched my product. If you have a moment, your honest review would be really valuable. You can find it at: producthunt.com/posts/afforai
Irma Lafleur
Another vote for Monday & Slack. :)
Shajedul Karim
hey there mate, managing a team is a blend of art and science. here are my tips: 1. communication is key: ensure everyone is on the same page. clarity removes ambiguity. 2. empower: trust your team, delegate effectively, and allow autonomy. 3. feedback: both giving and receiving. it's a two-way street that fosters growth. 4. invest in your team: prioritize their professional development and well-being. 5. lead by example: set the tone and culture through your actions. 6. recognize efforts: appreciation boosts morale and motivation. and remember, each team is unique. adapt your style based on their needs. πŸš€
Sara King
Lean and agile is my style. Daily stand-ups to keep everyone synced, Trello for task management, and regular one-on-ones to keep a pulse on the team's vibe.