• Subscribe
  • How do you manage work-life balance?

Emma Foster
    7 replies

Replies

Samira Akhlaqi
    Manage your time. Give yourself enough time to get things done.Learn to say no.Evaluate your priorities at work and at home and try to shortenyour to-do list.Detach from work. Consider your options. liteblue
    Muhammad Ali
    Recognizing the importance of maintaining your physical health, emotional well-being, and mental fitness is the first step to making it a priority in your work-life routine.
    Kamila Klavíková
    @dev_concerns But what should follow is you make time for it, even for small things. I From my experience It's easy to forget to brush your teeth when you're exhausted. I tend to immerse myself in my work and forget about everything else 😅. To prevent that I focus on basic habits this year and planning my time in the way I can work on every area every week ideally. ✏I track my habits in a simple table. Rows are habits, column are days in a month. 📅 To plan my week, I use an online whiteboard. I have one card for each day. Each task is a card that is a different color based on what area it is from. I already see some improvement.
    Elena Cirera
    -Leave work at a reasonable time. -Leave work at work -Learn when to say "No." -Limit nonessential activities. -Create a Personal and Professional To-Do list
    Tytti Sandström
    By having a mindset, that work is what I do 8 hours a day and no more. If something work related is spinning in mind on free time, write it down and forget about it.