• Subscribe
  • How do you manage screen time in your daily life?

Muhammad Hassan
    29 replies

Replies

Arslan Ali
    Engage in hobbies. I keep myself busy with offline hobbies like reading, cooking, or exercising. This not only helps in managing screen time but also keeps me engaged in activities that I enjoy.
    Udaya Sri
    Tbh, my screen manages me in my daily life 🙂
    My3 Murthy
    tbh, I don't
    Hannah Travis
    I set daily screen time limits on my phone. It’s a simple way to keep myself from getting too absorbed in my device.
    Glenn Max
    Using an app to track my screen time has been a real eye-opener. It’s helping me cut back where I need to and find a better balance in my day.
    Isabel Hely
    Schedule screen free times I set aside specific times during the day to unplug, such as during meals or before bed. This routine helps me reduce overall screen time and enjoy other activities.
    Sharon Owens
    Prioritize tasks. I use a to-do list to stay organized and prioritize important tasks, which helps me avoid mindlessly scrolling through screens and staying productive.
    Zainab Adamu
    Set specific goals! I limit my screen time by setting daily goals for different activities. For example, I only allow myself 30 minutes of social media per day and use apps that track and limit my usage.
    Yasmina Tappan
    I don't use my laptop that much if i do its only 2-3 hours
    Itohan blessing Eigbadon
    Create screens for zones. I’ve designated certain areas of my home as screen free zones, like the dining room and bedroom. This helps me stay focused on other activities and improve my sleep quality.
    Steven Granata
    I want to manage (my time 3 hours ), but I cant seem to if someone knows please tell me too i will also follow the same routine
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @steven_granata I try to stop using my phone 2 hours before I go to bed. It took me some time to get used to but I eventually did it.
    Yanina Marchione
    I only use the laptop for 3 hours then i shut down then i use it again then I shut it down again
    Savannah Morris
    I use screen time trackers to set limits and take regular breaks. Helps me stay balanced!
    Rose Linda
    I try to schedule specific times for screen use and make sure to unplug in the evenings. Works well for me.
    Steve Joe
    I manage screen time by using apps that remind me to take breaks and setting specific work hours.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @steve_joe Trying to find one for myself. Can you name the app? I would love to give it a try.
    Rahul Parmar
    I set screen time limits, take regular breaks, and balance it with other activities like reading or exercising.
    A Momin
    No matter whatever I do I can't control my screen time.
    Nifal Adam
    Alarms: Remind me to blink:)
    Tina(Libin) Yao
    I try to manage screen time by setting specific time blocks for work and breaks throughout the day. Here are a few specific approaches I use to manage screen time: - Set time limits: I use apps like Focus or Screen Time to set daily limits on non-work-related apps or websites. - Pomodoro Technique: I work in 25-minute intervals with 5-minute breaks and take longer breaks after 4 sessions to step away from the screen. - No screens before bed: I avoid screens at least an hour before sleeping and use blue light filters in the evening. - Scheduled offline activities: I make time for offline hobbies like reading or going for walks to give my eyes a break from the screen.
    Kavya Tripathi
    By setting timers for social platforms.