• Subscribe
  • How do you manage multiple priorities effectively?

Ernest Wolfe
    18 replies

Replies

Luka Brzin
    You can't. Multitasking doesn't work for 99,9% of people.
    Andreea S.
    I use a to-do list to prioritize tasks and break them down into smaller steps. I focus on one task at a time and regularly check my progress to stay on track.
    Tiger L
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    Listing and categorizing tasks based on their urgency and importance is key. Regularly reviewing and adjusting priorities also helps me stay flexible and responsive to changing demands.
    Evan Christopher
    List them out as well as their deadlines/(priority), then make your to-do lists each and every day, so that deadlines met well :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    By measuring them on the basis of what would bring me the mostn impact!
    My3 Murthy
    I make a to-do list. I set a timer on each task & do it regardless of wether it is done or not. This makes me avoid procrastination
    Robin Prime
    Balancing multiple priorities can be tough. I find it helpful to list everything I need to do and then tackle the most urgent tasks first. How do you approach prioritizing?
    Nadeem iqbal
    Keeping track of deadlines and setting reminders helps me stay on top of things.
    Debra Salt
    I manage my priorities by breaking them down into smaller steps and focusing on one thing at a time. Does anyone else use a similar approach?
    balhazar
    I like to use a combination of planning and flexbility. I plan my day but also leave some room for unexpected tasks. How do you stay adaptable?
    Alice
    Setting clear goals and deadlines for each task helps me stay focused
    Rahul Parmar
    I use to-do lists, set clear deadlines, and prioritize tasks based on urgency. Regular reviews help me stay on track.
    Elena Tsemirava
    No multitasking) one thing at a time
    Kavya Tripathi
    To do List. Seeking help from fellow colleagues
    Rayyan Jawed
    by categorizing them
    Fitri Maulida
    maybe make a to do list and do the things that are really important first and put aside the things that are less important
    Emily Thompson
    Time blocking has been a game changer for managing multiple priorities for me. I chunk my day into focused work blocks for each key priority, and use a timer to stay accountable. Also helps to have a separate to-do list for each priority to keep things organized. Takes some discipline but it's been super effective!