• Subscribe
  • How do you manage aligning user feedback with your product vision?

Pallavi Ganpat Babar
    5 replies
    Also, share a surprising piece of feedback you've encountered.

Replies

Sarvpriy Arya
    Speaking of feedbacks I am about to launch OkFeedback next tuesday on 9th jan. OkFeedback is a feedback management platform offering different types of Survey forms and in-app widgets. please have a look, its my first launch Your support and feedback would mean a lot to solopreneurs like me.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Pallavi, i use Kano model to solve this ( :
    Emre Aktas
    tam adam neyden bahsediyoruz
    Achieving alignment between user feedback and product vision necessitates a delicate balance of flexibility and conviction. While all user feedback is valuable, it's important to prioritize suggestions that align with the product's long-term vision. Evaluating feedback in terms of its impact on core goals and values can help in making informed decisions.
    Aligning user feedback with our product vision is a crucial part of our process. We regularly gather feedback through various channels such as surveys, user interviews, and social media to understand the needs and pain points of our users. We then analyze this feedback and compare it to our product vision to identify any gaps or opportunities for improvement. By integrating user feedback into our decision-making process, we ensure that our product continues to evolve in a way that meets the needs and expectations of our users while staying true to our overall vision. As for a surprising piece of feedback, one that stands out is when a user suggested a completely new feature that we hadn't even considered. It was surprising because it opened up a whole new avenue for us to explore and added significant value to our product.