• Subscribe
  • How do you make your pitch deck stand out in a competitive space?

Morgane Granier
    9 replies
    With everyone pitching the next big thing, how do you make sure your deck doesn't blend into the background? Let’s hear your tricks for making investors sit up and say, "Now that’s something!"

Replies

Seraphina Cole
    I think it's important to showcase your team’s strengths.
    Morgane Granier
    For me the secret to standing out? Ditch the static slides! Embed live demos, interactive elements, and show investors what they’re missing—all without leaving your deck. Trust me, nothing says "I’m serious" like making them click around and stay awake! 😏 What do you think?
    Daniel James Harris
    Absolutely, gotta make your deck pop! I like using Pitch.com for making decks interactive and engaging. Lets you embed vids, forms, calendars and more right in the slides. Def makes you stand out from the typical static decks investors see all day long. 👌
    Benson Xu
    try to be concise and exactly meaning what you want to express
    Kelly Doyle
    To make your pitch deck stand out, focus on storytelling—engage your audience with a compelling narrative that highlights your unique value proposition. Use visually striking designs, and keep your slides clear and concise. Also, leverage real-life examples or testimonials to build credibility. Finally, consider adding a call to action that encourages investors to search for someone on Pinterest related to your industry, showcasing how your project connects with current trends. This adds an interactive element that can spark interest and conversation!
    Hamna Malik
    I believe in making every slide count with a mix of powerful storytelling, dynamic visuals, and a clear, unique value proposition. Highlighting genuine passion and tying it all back to the investor’s interests ensures your pitch stands out. What are your go-to strategies for making a memorable impression?
    Viola Caldwell
    I always find it helpful to start with a compelling story.
    Abram Foster
    My approach s to make every slide feel interactive, starting with a question or challenge. Then, I show how we solve it. It keeps investors engaged and thinking.
    Alexander Galitsky
    I set the agenda by saying “Big thing alert”. They bite most of the time.