How do you make weekends productive?

Nuno Reis
12 replies
Especially creating a startup, you are the only worker, so can't stop. How do you make weekends productive for you?

Replies

Anoir Houmou
Taking small breaks and balancing my personal and work life out
Nuno Reis
For me it's about changing the music I listen to. Have very specific work I can focus on. And making it happen around social life. Because you always need a social circle to be strong around you, to support you on the journey :)
Carson Cohen
Working on Fusion - Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Richard Gao
For me, I just do the same work I do on all the other days. There is nothing really too special
Liam Concobhar
I spend a lot of time working on my laptop every day. I realized that with such a routine it is not far before I get emotionally burned out, so I decided to take a severe step. I moved from a big city to a small town. Within a week I found a house that I had enough money saved up for. In one day I moved absolutely all my stuff, using a moving company service a-plus-moving.com. It was exciting but had a great effect on my state of mind. Now I have more and better quality rest because I need to go out into the yard to rest, instead of driving in traffic for an hour to take a walk in the park. I feel much better being close to nature.
Nuno Reis
@liam_concobhar I love that! You must first take care of yourself to then take care of those you love or what you love, be it people or work. Congrats for the amazing move! :)
Liam Concobhar
@nuno_ms_reis Yes, I agree with you - oxygen masks on the selves first, then on the baby, like on airplanes. Thank you! That was one of the best decisions I ever made.
Abdullah
I think you should not try to be "productive" on weekends. You should really relax and thing about what you plan to work on your weekdays. Draft ideas, let your train of thought lose. That would be super productive in the long run. If you just work and work, you will often find yourself digging yourself into something that could have been avoided if you had thought about it carefully. Weekends are for your thoughts and ideas, not work.
Salman Saafi
Playing rock and roll music and grinding! This weekend I worked on the preps for HarvyAI to launch on PH! HarvyAI is like your native email assistant right in your email box and it's tailored toward professional emails. We're launching soon on PH --> producthunt.com/products/harvyai-professional-email-assistant
David Cagigas
By taking some necessary time off as it's an essential.
Karl Gustav Annus
By crossing my fingers throughout the whole work week in hopes of a bad weather. It is hard to keep myself productive during the weekends when the sun is shining (which does not happen often here where I live). :)
Nuno Reis
@respiray ahahah that sounds like you're cross your fingers with quite some people crossing them for the exact opposite ;P I can totally get what you mean though