How do you make sure that you don't get distracted while working from home?

bijal dave
7 replies

Replies

Sridevi M
Distractions happen even when we work at the office. While wfh its, even more, isolate yourself into separate room/desk where you can be focused.
Gladys Atienza
A dedicated workspace where you will not be disturbed by other family members. Mobile phone on silent or completely disconnected from Wi-Fi. Using it only during breaks.
Pankaj Gulati
There are a few things that you can do to help make working from home more efficient and less distracting. First, set aside specific times during the day when you will be working uninterrupted. This could be in the morning or evening, depending on your schedule. Secondly, try to keep your work area clean and organized so that you don't have to search for related documents constantly. And lastly, use tools like automation software or time blocking features on productivity apps to help manage your time more effectively.
Taylah Drury
When you complete a major task, go for a walk or watch a video for a few minutes to let your mind rest.
I find it very hard to focus at home. It's very easy to get distracted. How do you manage to stay away from distractions at home?
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Having a place where you can focus and not be bothered. Also changing sceneries is good.
Shon Paunan
I made myself my own home office space, away from the main house so I can focus more