• Subscribe
  • How do you maintain a healthy work-life balance?

Shushant Lakhyani
    13 replies

Replies

maryam sh
    Using a time tracker and setting deadlines for my tasks
    Arpan
    By prioritizing the tasks!
    Shushant Lakhyani
    @arpan_011 And what system do you follow for prioritization?
    Luka Dimitrijević
    I'd change this from work-life to life-work balance. As someone who's working a full time job with 2 different projects that are taking me 6-7 hours on a daily basis aside from 8 hours regular job I am meeting with friend/family on my breaks or in my office all the time. The thing is most tasks don't require concentration and are done mechanically so I am able to listen and talk with them without getting distracted.
    Richard Gao
    Just making sure to take breaks now and then :)
    Divya
    Never open my laptop once I leave my office
    Mehmet Çetin
    Using a calendar and keeping track of it sharply helps a lot.
    Sakshi Gahlawat
    By establishing clear boundaries between work and personal time.
    Mei
    Take time out to do things you like every day instead of bulking them up for a holiday or the weekend. Work-life balance is a daily act, you can't look at it on a weekly/monthly basis.
    Meenakshi
    Setting work hours. Letting coworkers and clients know when you're on and off the clock. Use an autoresponder to tell them you're unavailable and when you'll reply. It takes away the stress of constantly checking work emails.
    Kevin Rogers
    It might be difficult to maintain a healthy work-life balance, but I've found a few strategies that have helped me. First, I make an effort to draw precise lines between business and personal time. That could entail setting up specific "no work" days each week or disabling email notifications after hours. I also give top priority to self-care practices like exercise and meditation, even if that requires scheduling time specifically for them. Finally, I make an effort to avoid overcommitting myself by being realistic about how much work I can do.
    Emily Harris
    Due to stress and bad well-being, I decided to focus on my health. It's important to take care of yourself physically and mentally. Eat a healthy diet, take vitamins (find them here https://www.canadapharmacy.com/), get enough sleep, and practice stress management techniques such as meditation or yoga. Also, I take regular breaks throughout the workday to recharge and refocus. This can include taking a walk, stretching, or simply stepping away from the computer.