• Subscribe
  • How do you like to spend your weekends relaxing or exploring?

Ernest Wolfe
    46 replies

Replies

Casiana Rajas
    I love spending my weekends exploring new hiking trails. It’s a great way to unwind and enjoy nature.
    Whitney M
    I love to spend my weekends relaxing at home with a good book and a cup of tea ☕.
    Ishan Shah
    Depends on the week that I had spent, if I spent a week that was pretty hectic, I'd rather just relax than explore and vice versa
    Melvin Pitts
    Exploring new plcaes in my own way
    Alexander Galitsky
    Exploring if I could relax
    Aarav Krishna
    I'm all about relaxing on weekends. There’s nothing better than curling up with a good book or catching up on my favorite shows. It’s my time to recharge before the week starts again.
    Jerry Twin
    I like to explore, especially if it involves hiking or camping.
    Ismaila Adamu
    I love exploring on weekends! Whether it’s discovering a new hiking trail or trying out a new café, it’s a great way to break the routine and find new adventures.
    Hannah Travis
    My weekends are a mix of both relaxing and exploring. I enjoy a slow morning with coffee and a good podcast, then maybe spend the afternoon visiting a local market or park.
    Carleigh Griffiths
    MOstly I relax at home
    Matthew Baker
    I love hiking in nature and exploring new trails. It’s a great way to unwind.
    Prince Kumar
    I spend my weekends exploring new coffee shops and enjoying a good cup of coffee.
    Billy Boy
    Relaxing at the beach or having a picnic with friends is my go-to for weekends.
    Jack Lipsky
    A nice mix of both - gotta have balance! I tend to take some time Friday evenings to unwind from the week and have a nice dinner and watch a movie. Saturday is for seeing friends, going to a museum, meandering around and just doing some activities I enjoy. Sunday morning I'll go out for a bit, try a new coffeeshop or breakfast place and then settle down the rest of the afternoon and evening to get ready for the following week!
    Aneeq Naeem
    I like to relax after a long working weekend
    Valianto
    Both, sometimes i need relaxing and sometimes i need to explore some places. both depends on how much money i have left, LOL
    rebecca kim
    I enjoy spendsing my weekends with friends
    Nifal Adam
    relaaaaxiiiing for sure 😎
    Steward Edison
    I love to spend my weekends outdoors, walking in the parks