• Subscribe
  • How do you kick off Monday or the week?

Raj @ Vault Vision
    15 replies
    I personally start with the easier tasks to build some momentum first thing on Monday.

Replies

Michael Cho
    I like to have some reflective time before the week starts, so most Sundays I'll jot down my goals for the week. I like to tackle the hardest ones on Mondays and get them out of the way. The best weeks are the ones where my goals are met by Thursday and I can then cruise into Friday and Saturday tidying up minor loose ends πŸ₯³
    Daniel
    promotion of my new article called: 5 Key Steps to Building a Successful Software Startup
    Uma Venugopal
    Me too. Keeping monday very similar to my sunday helps me ease in without the Monday blues
    Take some time on Sunday to plan your week ahead, prioritize your tasks, and set achievable goals.
    Eden
    Free form journaling and then deciding on wha the most important thing to work on that day
    Shekhar Iyer
    i have a list of things to be done prior to the week, so helps to focus week ahead on what all list of things to do! earlier days of the week are more important than the later days of the week as if you can get more things done the first 3 days then you can have some days of thursday or saturday as buffer! best thing is sleep early sunday, so you will be on track to finish things from monday
    Jordan Ellis
    Welp, I worked though the weekend and I need to work today, so same as yesterday. πŸ˜