• Subscribe
  • How do you keep yourself motivated throughout the day?

Senthilnathan RM
    18 replies
    I know that discipline is pretty significant in achieving goals just as motivation if not more. Still, a dose of motivation always helps. So tell me. How do you keep yourself motivated throughout the day/week/whatnot?

Replies

Hassan Muazzam
    By setting clear goals, breaking them down into manageable steps, seeking inspiration, taking breaks, and maintaining a positive mindset.
    Aneesh Gupta
    Reflecting on what I have accomplished the past week to see how far I've come from the starting point. Keeps me going as long as I know I've made progress daily.
    @_aneeshgupta_ , something along the lines of celebrating small wins. Should be definitely on the list. :)
    I try to work hard to make my family live in good conditions and stop the war as soon as possible by doing regular donations.
    Shushant Lakhyani
    Staying motivated can be a challenge, but it's important for achieving success. Personally, I stay motivated by setting small goals and celebrating each accomplishment. It keeps me focused and energized.
    Oscar Mairey
    I love to take breaks during the day when I really need to. Keeps me hella motivated when I'm feeling down!
    @cesarioo , that's really good. Sometimes, I tend to push myself beyond limits - you know, not taking enough breaks and that. In retrospect, I later realized it's not really working me well as I thought it would be. So, I'm just slowly trying to practice doing sprints and breaks. And I already started seeing some results. :)
    Nuno Reis
    Look to the end goal. Focus on what you want to achieve and know it's all for that.
    Ryan Martinez
    I break my day into chunks, tackle one task at a time. Quick breaks, some fresh air, music, help too. And yeah, seeing progress with client's productivity app keeps the drive alive.
    @ryanmartinez00 , great, I listen to music as well. And fresh air! That's very underrated! I realized it during a scorching summer when I was sitting before my screen for hours. Something I have to start practicing. Thanks for reminding!
    I think there is one vital thing to do. When you get bored or feel like taking a break from work you must do it :)
    Mei
    Take breaks. Set your intention for the day. Focus on the most important tasks to get done.
    Luke Skyward
    - Keeping my TODO list for the day and tracking the progress - Blocking some of the time for rest and exercise!
    @olearningcurve , def, btw, seems like nowadays, without a TODO list, it's hard to go through the day without getting hurt. Lol.
    Micheal
    I conversational journal when I feel at a loss or unmotivated. Getting thoughts out of my head and delving deeper into why I feel this way is refreshing.
    Sakshi Gahlawat
    Understanding the reasons behind my tasks and goals. When I have a clear purpose and meaning for what I am doing, it provides intrinsic motivation to keep going.