• Subscribe
  • How do you keep up with the latest developments in your industry?

Aqsa Sajjad
    13 replies

Replies

Enyi Bassey
    I subscribe to industry magazines and read them regularly. They provide updates and insights on the latest trends and news.
    Ace
    Keep reading news from media and communities. But sadly i think the information quality is going worse than the earlier time :(
    Jayesh Gohel
    Hey @aqsa_sajjad o stay current with industry developments, I: Read trade publications and industry newsletters regularly Follow key thought leaders and companies on social media Attend conferences and webinars when possible Participate in professional associations related to my field Discuss trends and challenges with colleagues Take online courses to learn new skills and technologies Set up news alerts for important industry keywords I find that using a mix of these methods helps me stay well-informed about new trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in my industry. I'm always open to learning about additional ways to keep my knowledge up-to-date.
    Royce Wong
    I read alot and listen to podcasts from founders in my industry. Following the writings of some key Venture Capitalists also helps. It helped with our current launch of inorbit.io giving us guidance as to what direction we should take our product.
    My3 Murthy
    Use to read reddit & LinkedIn! But I never take anything at face value- also include an margin for error
    Marina Morris
    I subscribe to industry-specific blogs, journals, and newsletters to stay updated on the latest trends and developments
    Nick Frost
    I take online courses and participate in professional development programs to keep my skills and knowledge current with the latest industry advancement
    Luke Bell
    I follow industry leaders on LinkedIn. Their posts and articles are very informative.
    Him Jing
    I read research papers and case studies. They provide in-depth knowledge about new trends and technologies.
    Najish
    I participate in industry forums and discussion groups. It helps me stay informed about what’s happening and get different perspectives.
    Mithilesh Kumar
    I read industry blogs and online publications. They often have in-depth articles and analysis on recent developments.
    Almuddin Ansari
    I set up Google Alerts for specific keywords related to my industry. This way, I get notified whenever there's news or updates on those topics.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Staying current in my industry is like keeping up with a fast-paced game of tech hide-and-seek - always chasing the latest trends and innovations!