How do you keep track of who's talking about you on the Internet/social networks?

Tristan Berguer
5 replies
Hello everyone! 🖐🏞 As part of my various social networks (business projects, personal projects etc...) I would like to know how you find out who is talking about you on social networks and/or on the internet when launching a project. I think it's important to know how people feel, and what they're saying during a product launch, or a new feature and I'd like to be able to set "alerts" or other for one or more keywords on different social networks. Do you have any tools that you use? I already use "Google Alert", which I'm sure you're familiar with, but it's not at all reliable and above all it doesn't track social networks. If you have anything to recommend, I think it could help a lot of people here, we all launch a lot of projects! Don't hesitate to give us your tools ðŸĪ“ðŸĪŠ Tristan

Replies

Stephanie Wilson
To keep track of who's talking about me on the Internet or social networks, I regularly use tools like Google Alerts, Mention, and Social Mention, set up with my name and relevant keywords, and also monitor my notifications and mentions across social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Tristan Berguer
@wilsonsteph73 ok great! I already tried mention but it's not really worth... Not really working for me... Thank you for your feedback, keep connect together Stephanie!
Debra Powell
To keep track of who's talking about me on the internet and social networks, I use a combination of Google Alerts for general web mentions, specific social media monitoring tools like Mention or Hootsuite, and also regularly search relevant keywords or my name on different platforms.
Tristan Berguer
@dpowell_65 oh ok thank you. I've tried Mention and hootsuit but it's not really woooow for me. Maybe let's connected... 👀