• Subscribe
  • How do you handle task management within your team?

Muhammad Anees
    4 replies

Replies

Ting M.
    Hey @m_anees, this is a great question. having seen enough challenges on it and lack of a good exsiting tool to do it, we are building a new tool to do it through AI. feel free to pre-register here https://willy.team/. We are doing a closed beta right now.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there fellow tech enthusiast! When it comes to task management within our team, we swear by a combination of agile methodologies, project management tools like Trello and Asana, and good old-fashioned communication (with a sprinkle of humor to keep things light!). As someone who's no stranger to the startup life and agency hustle, I'm all about finding efficient ways to keep everyone on track and motivated. So, if you're looking for some task management tips or want to geek out about data science and embedded programming, count me in! Let's tackle those tasks together and make the tech world a bit more organized and fun. Cheers! Gurkaran Singh.
    Ting M.
    @thestarkster hey Gurkaran.. totally agreed on this. do you want to catch up on this? i have quite a few thoughts on this, and would like to discuss with u. having seen enough challenges on it and lack of a good existing tool to do it, we are building a new tool to do it through AI. feel free to pre-register here https://willy.team/. We are doing a closed beta right now.
    Pavel Kukhnavets
    Hi, Task management may seem a simple process, however there can be many roadblocks during its flaw. I'd suggest improving task management using a work breakdown structure (WBS). As you probably know, this tool involves breaking down projects into smaller and more manageable tasks. Your team will get clearly defined, assigned, and tracked tasks. It will ensure everyone understands their responsibilities and deadlines. Regular reviews and updates of the WBS will help to monitor progress and make adjustments as needed, fostering efficient and effective task management.