• Subscribe
  • How do you handle self-doubts?

Harshu thaheed
    9 replies

Replies

Momin Ul Abidin
    By focusing on my strengths and past successes.
    alyssagf
    Handling self-doubt involves several strategies: 1. Acknowledge and Understand: Recognize and accept that self-doubt is normal and can be a signal to reflect on your goals and fears. 2. Seek Feedback: Talk to trusted friends, mentors, or colleagues for their perspectives and advice. 3. Set Small Goals: Break down larger tasks into manageable steps to build confidence through incremental successes. 4. Focus on Strengths: Remind yourself of your past achievements and strengths to reinforce your self-belief. 5. Practice Self-Compassion: Treat yourself with kindness and avoid harsh self-criticism. 6. Continuous Learning: Engage in activities that enhance your skills and knowledge, which can help reduce feelings of inadequacy. These approaches can help build resilience and confidence over time.
    Laeequa Ahmad
    Sometimes I don't try to hush out the selfdoubts because they keep me grounded as an entrepreneur. I like to believe I know less, and I can do much better and these feelings usually come from self-doubt!
    Nayab Mir
    Self-doubt is like a shaky reminder telling you that 'This might be too big for you.' However, I overcome this feeling by looking back on what I have achieved so far. Seeing how far I have come, boosts up my confidence that 'I can do this.' Also, feeling of self doubt keeps me grounded, seeing that there is so much more I can learn and I can get more productive keeps me going.
    Hibba Shahid
    Self-doubt may be a common problem but it can be overcome. remember — you are far from the only person to experience doubt, and you won’t be the last to overcome these feelings